I'm currently looking for book suggestions, preferably before Monday. (It's tax free week here in Florida, so all clothing, school supplies, and books under $50 are sales tax exempt...until Monday.)
I'm pretty open as to the style and content of said books. I much prefer it to NOT be in the first person, however, exceptions will be made.
My reading list this summer has consisted of:
- "Chasing Cezanne" by Peter Mayle
- "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" (also "Half-Blood Prince")
- "Pride & Prejudice"
- "Water For Elephants" by Sara Gruen
- "No Way to Treat a First Lady" by Christopher Buckley
- "Alice in Wonderland" and "Through the Looking Glass"
So...I'm pretty much up for anything, in any genre, for any age.