The good news is that by staying, I will have an extended social life which includes but is not limited to:
- Lunch or coffee with Schoey
- Dinner with my brother, sister-in-law, and niece
- Preview of some musical/theater thing at Cahn
- Movie with Candace
- Dinner and Second City for Jason's birthday
- Dinner and mini-golf for Candace's birthday
- Debut of Tommy's musical (probably)
- Do Crew Day
- Do Crew after-party
The downside is that my vacation is getting very expensive and I'm afraid that I'm a bad houseguest and a mooch. Also, Evanston street parking could mean a very steep ticket since I don't have a permit. Eep.
And in two weeks, I should be back in Florida. Finally.