1. If there were 3 wells (love, beauty and creativity) and you could only drink from one, which would it be?
That's tough. I'd really like love, but love don't pay the bills, so I'll take the creativity.
2. With problems, whom do you run to?
My best friend, Allie.
3. Which finger is your favorite?
Ring finger. I like rings, so those two are essential.
4. What's the most disgusting thing you've ever eaten?
This really gross Moroccan food we had for a French field trip last year. I ended up eating only wheat pita and plain couscous, the rest was so nasty.
5. Would you kill someone?
Wow...that's tough. Probably
6. If yes, why?
It would have to be an *extreme* circumstance, where someone I love was in danger or something.
7. If you were making a movie about yourself, who would play the lead?
I don't know. No one annoying. The actress would have to be good at emotions and changing emotions.
8. Do you like your handwriting?
When it's not next to someone's who has good handwriting.
9. Who are you jealous of?
Plenty of people, but only for selfish reasons.
10. What kind of person do you want to marry?
Kind, loving, open-minded, fun, interesting. It would also be nice if he was hot and able to sing. Mmmm...pretty singing and dancing boys....
Am I unlucky? Sometimes I feel that I am. Today was surprisingly a good day. Perhaps I do live in Europe.
12. What do you put on your sandwiches?
Either peanut butter with strawberry jelly, or turkey.
13. Do you think people on the Gap commercials are cool?
I like them. I love the song covers they do. They usually end up sounding really awesome.
14. If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
I don't know. I don't think I'm the easiest person to instantly bond with, but once I knew myself, I think I would be really good friends with me. (did that make sense?)
15. Are you a daredevil?
I'd like to think so.
16. How big was the biggest mango you ever ate?
I think I've only had slices of mango, so I wouldn't know.
17. Have you ever told a secret you swore you'd never repeat?
Yes, but only if it was important to repeat. I covet honesty and secrecy, so I usually keep things to myself.
18. What do you think is the most attractive animated character?
Tulio and Miguel from Road to El Dorado. If they were human, they'd be hot.
19. Do looks matter?
Sometimes (usually), but they aren't the most important thing, and I can easily get past them.
Purples and blues.
21. Do you pray?
Sometimes. Recently more so.
22. Are you trendy?
Naturally trendy. I do and wear things that I like. If other people like them too, good for them.
23. What do you do to prevent anger?
Prevent? Usually not a whole lot. Writing helps to release anger though.
24. Who is your idol?
There are many different levels of idol. My sister would be one. A couple of my friends who are genuinely great people, I idolize. I guess there are a few celebrities who are idol worthy. (Did you know Julia Roberts donated a million dollars to the WTC disaster fund?)
25. Who is your second family?
Allie's family (I am the lost daughter), and some of my friends.
26. Do you trust others easily?
Unfortunately yes. I'm very overly trusting.
27. What was your favorite toy as a child?
I liked Little People and games like Pretty, Pretty Princess.