I think I'll start with my iMac and TiVo...so that they are safely buried deep in the trunk and are a) not visible and b) hard to get to. Then I'll surround those with duffles of clothes and boxes of miscellaneous junk.
Oy...I don't want to drive back to Florida. I'm dreading the drive even more than the actual arrival in Florida...though leaving friends and life behind (again) is going to be hard.
Still don't really know when I'm leaving. Which sucks. I'm waiting to hear from Pearle Vision. Hopefully tomorrow they will have my glasses done. Otherwise, I'm slightly screwed.
Here are my plans for the next few days, before I turn off the computer and pack her up...
- Starting to pack my car
- Family dinner in Lindenhurst
- 9pm: Hanging in Deerfield with Pat, Eric, and whoever wants to join
- (Hopefully) Getting my new glasses from eye doctor
- Leaving for Ohio with Zoe
- Driving from Oxford, OH to Spring Hill, FL (solo - 14 and a half hours, according to Mapquest).