However, it was a total bust and I only left with 4 for a lousy $32. Fucking Best Buy. Everything was out of stock. I might have to place an internet order. Fuckers.
I did get the following:
- Wayne's World
- Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil
- Double Jeopardy
- The American President
And from Target:
- A Midsummer Night's Dream
- Airplane! The 'Don't Call Me Shirley!' Edition
Before you scoff at my choices, remember that my intention was to purchase DVDs that averaged a total of $7.50 each...and thus were not quality films.
Ones I wanted, but weren't available:
- Tin Cup
- Teaching Mrs. Tingle
- The Apartment
- The Virgin Suicides
- Now and Then
Oh well. I'm just going to finish my Diet Pepsi and go to sleep. Two more days of camp left. Thank god.
(Reminder to self:
- Wrap Katie's bridal shower gifts
- Clean house
- Thursday night: "The Boys are Coming Home" at NU
- Friday night: Ravinia
- Sunday: Pick up Zoe
- Pack. Everything.)