Love, love me do. You know I love you. I'll always be true...
It's amazing how much better one can feel after a burrito and some Keira Knightley.
And now, because I absolutely cannot resist: 1. Put your MP3 player on random. 2. Post the first line from the first 20 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing the song. 3. Post and let everyone you know guess what song and artist the lines come from. 4. Strike out the songs when someone guesses correctly.
1. Yes, I heard all that you had to say. That's when it all fell apart.
2. Once upon a year gone by, she saw her self give in.
3. Hey love, where you going to? You're not sleeping anymore.
4. It's over and I'm overwhelmed. I'm emptied out like a dusty shelf.
5. We spotted the ocean at the head of the trail. [Walk on the Ocean - Toad the Wet Sprocket, ultraman]
6. Hello darkness, my old friend. I've come to talk with you again. [Sound of Silence - Simon and Garfunkel, ultraman]
7. She says it's cold outside and she hands me my raincoat. [3am - Matchbox 20, kikei and graceshattered]
8. Senorita, looks like you ain't done nothing good women ain't supposed to do. [God Don't Make Lonely Girls - The Wallflowers, graceshattered]
9. Share my life, take me for what I am, 'cause I'll never change all my colors for you.
10. A grand empty canvas creating my life, a strange situation - there's no wrong or right.
11. Sometimes is never quite enough. If you're flawless, then you'll win my love. [Perfect - Alanis Morissette, graceshattered]
12. Drove downtown in the rain, 9:30 on a Tuesday, just to check out the late-night record shop.
13. I walk a lonely road, the only one that I have ever known. [Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Green Day, kikei and graceshattered]
14. Someday out of the blue, in a crowded street or a deserted square, I'll turn and I'll see you. [Someday Out of the Blue - Elton John, graceshattered]
15. She wrote, "I feel just like that painting, collecting dust on the wall. And everyday you walk right by me."
16. Why does the sun go on shining? Why does the sea rush to shore? [The End of the World - Nina Gordon, thegreenquill]
17. I, I'm a one way motorway. I'm a road that drives away. [Times Like These - Foo Fighters, graceshattered]
18. I just remembered that time at the market, you snuck up behind me and jumped on my shopping cart. [Comfortable - John Mayer, graceshattered]
19. I think it's getting to the point where I can be myself again. [Call and Answer - Barenaked Ladies, bravebunny]
20. Feeling myself all of the time, all of the time feeling alright.