And now, because I absolutely cannot resist:
1. Put your MP3 player on random.
2. Post the first line from the first 20 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing the song.
3. Post and let everyone you know guess what song and artist the lines come from.
4. Strike out the songs when someone guesses correctly.
- 1. Yes, I heard all that you had to say. That's when it all fell apart.
2. Once upon a year gone by, she saw her self give in.
3. Hey love, where you going to? You're not sleeping anymore.
4. It's over and I'm overwhelmed. I'm emptied out like a dusty shelf.
9. Share my life, take me for what I am, 'cause I'll never change all my colors for you.
10. A grand empty canvas creating my life, a strange situation - there's no wrong or right.
12. Drove downtown in the rain, 9:30 on a Tuesday, just to check out the late-night record shop.
15. She wrote, "I feel just like that painting, collecting dust on the wall. And everyday you walk right by me."
20. Feeling myself all of the time, all of the time feeling alright.