- Jason Isaacs
- Jason Isaacs in drag (hideous and HOT at the same time. How does he do it?)
- That cute kid from the Lemony Snicket movie (when does he turn 18?)
- The cinematography is really good. Like...really good. Too good to be wasted on a movie like this
- Charlize Theron in her second best performance ever (the best being in The Italian Job, of course)
- Jason Isaacs, again
- He lets her go/she leaves in the end (thank god)
And the downside?
- It's not very good
- It's predictable
- Keanu Reeves isn't a good actor. Ever, really. With the notable exception of the Bill and Ted movies (that's right...plural. Excellent Adventure AND Bogus Journey.)
- I'm sure if this had been based on a book, the book would have been really good
And now I'm onto Gosford Park, which I'm sure would be amazing if I could get over how many fucking stars are in this movie and try to concentrate on the storyline.