But amazon.com just helped me remember that birthdays also bring presents. While going on a "add to my wish lists" spree, it came up with a message that says: To avoid ruining any surprises, we're displaying items people buy you from your Wish List from October 21 to November 5 as unpurchased.
So if you'd like to buy me a little something special, search my wish list. Prices range from under $10 to over $260. Surely there is some amount in between that would show your love for me. Do you love me The Breakfast Club, or do you love me a KitchenAid Mixer?
So...my plans for next weekend!!!
- Pick up sisters from the airport at 10:45am
- Check into Pop Century hotel (probably after 3pm)
- Fantasia mini golf?
- See Chicken Little?
- Party hardy at midnight?
- Meet up with mom, Aunt Judy, cousin Annette and her boyfriend Jay
- EPCOT for the Food & Wine Festival, and to "drink around the world"
- Dinner somewhere?
- Pleasure Island for some bar hopping
- Sleep in until check-out
- Hang around Disney area until taking sisters back to airport at 4pm
- Go back to my apartment and crash