Reply with your name and:
1. I'll respond with something random about you.
2. I'll tell you what song/movie reminds me of you.
3. I'll pick a flavor of jello to wrestle with you in.
4. I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me.
5. I'll tell you my first/clearest memory of you.
6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. I'll ask you something that I've always wondered about you.
8. If I do this for you, you must post this on your journal. You MUST. It is written.
And now...I am going to the Apple Store to see if they will perhaps give me a new power cord without having to pay (if it's plugged in at the wrong angle, it won't charge...and the fact that it can be "plugged in at the wrong angle" is probably not so good). I wouldn't try to get one for free, but they charge $75 for these things. Those bastards.
Plus, I can oooooooogle nice new computers that aren't slowly dying like mine. He's two years old, and very full, so he doesn't run as well as he used to. He's already had two hard drive transplants, so I'm just hoping he can survive a little longer. The plan is that after I pay next semester's tuition...if I have enough money left, I might get something new. Possibly a desktop with a huge ass hard drive, so Jack can relax and have only bare minimum. (Word, Excel, Safari, iTunes with a select number of songs. He doesn't need a ton of pictures, or mp3s, or anything else that slows him down.)
In other news...I'm going back to blond today. I'm excited...I've been dark (burgundy, super dark brown) for over two years, and before that, I was more red. I don't think I've been blond since sophomore year in high school. Unlike then, I'm doing this myself. I have a bottle of uber blond dye, and also a highlighting kit...you know, so it will look more natural. Well, here goes nothing.