But I've started to check out flights and hotels in Seattle. (About $450 for 5 days. Not bad)
And I started to investigate hotels in Minneapolis for our next roadtrip.
I love to travel. I was so denied as a child. I went to Florida once and we took weekend trips to visit my grandma in Wisconsin. That was about it.
The first time I flew on a plane was to go to Washington DC with my 8th grade class. The second time was going to LA with Chorus and Band my Junior year.
Third was Cici taking me to New York. YAY!
And fourth was going to New Orleans with Chorus this year.
School trips are good. But I want fun friends vacations! And St. Louis was SO MUCH FUN that I have to do this a lot before the end of summer. I realize I'm sacrificing my digital camera, but I'd rather spend my money on travel anyway.
Now I'm off to read.
Things to remember to do:
- Orientation survey
- Call Zoe about Seattle
- Cancel camping roadtrip reservations
- Talk to Allie and Candace about Minnesota
- Go to Cingular and buy a new phone. Oy!
- Convince Mommy she needs a new phone and have her pay for both of ours. :-D
- Find different [cheaper] digital camera to want