*sigh* So great...
Because I'm bored...
1.Your name spelled backwards? Liag
2. Have you ever moved? Nope.
3. What's your favorite type of food? Pasta, cereal, soup, salad, pizza.
4. Your bed is a single, double, queen or king size? Full. Plenty of room for two people. ;-)
5. Whats your favorite sport? Ultimate Frisbee
6. How many kids do you want? 0, 2, or 4. Must have in even numbers. I learned that the hard way. *is not bitter about being the 5th child*
7. Favorite club/bar? Umm...I guess I don't have much of an opinion.
8. Type of music you dislike most? Rap and really loud unlyrical metal crap.
9. Colour of your schoolbag? Black
10. Celeb you find the hottest: Matthew McConaughey (eh, I couldn't think of anyone really good)
11. Do you have cable? Yes
12. Favorite 80's song? Don't U Forget About Me - Simple Minds (Yeah Breakfast Club)
13. Ever prank call anybody? Oh yeah. It was good fun back in junior high.
14. Ever get a parking ticket? Nope.
15. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? Maybe. That's kinda scary. And I'd prefer to bungee jump.
16. Farthest place you traveled? Los Angeles
17. Ever bowl over 300? Is that even possible? And no. Definitely not.
18. What's your favorite comic strip? FoxTrot
19: Do you really know all the words to our national
20. Bath or shower? Shower
21. Best movie you've seen in the last month? X2
22. Favorite pizza topping? Just cheese...I'm boring.
23. Chips or popcorn? Chips
24. Beer or ale? Beer
25. Ever smoke peanut shells? No?
26. Do you eat the skin on chicken? Nope.
27. OJ with or without pulp? Doesn't matter, but I prefer without.
28. Favorite kind of cookie? Cinnamon sugar or oatmeal raisin.
29. Favorite type of chocolate bar? Snickers
30. Your favorite vegetable? Carrot
31. Favorite fruit? Apple
32. Have you ever won a trophy? I got a Community Service plaque once from the Optimist Club.
33. Are you a good cook? I like to think so.
34. Do you know how to pump your own gas? Yes. Who doesn't?
35. Ever order an item from an infomercial? Nope.
36. Is Oprah annoying or great? I haven't seen her in forever. Generally she's just okay.
37. Do you enjoy your present job? Yes...because I don't have one. Ask me again this summer when I'm up to my armpits with 7 year old children. :-\
38. Ever flex in front of the mirror? I don't think so.
39. Ever thrown up in public? In a car once.
40. Would you prefer to be a millionaire or to find true love? If it's only $1 million, I'd probably take the love. But if it's like $50 million, then money will buy my happiness.
41. Do you believe in love at first sight? Nope.
42. Ever call a 1-900- number? Nope.
43. Ever been stood up on a date? No.
44. What is a major turnoff of the opposite sex? Being a republican/against my morals.
45. What do you think about Martha Stewart? The bitch was pretty successful.
46. What was the name of your first pet(s)? Bandit, a black and white cat. Coolest animal ever.
47. What is your favorite thing to do? That's broad...I guess go out to dinner or coffee with a friend.
48. Do anything good last night? I wrote a page of my Econ paper, and finished my Foreign Policy Diaries. So no.
49. Do anything good today? School. Another no.
50. What annoys you? Racism, sexism, ageism, all discriminatory isms
51. How is life? Been better. Yours?
52. Last email you got? From myself...I was emailing my Spring Play write up, in case I get ambitious and want to work on it from home.
53. Last email you sent? Same thing.
54. Who did you talk to on the phone last? Mommy, probably.
55. Internet? Becca.
56. Who sent this to you? Well...I stole it from Zack.
57. Best saying ever? "You can't talk to Gail without hitting on her. It's a compulsion." - Goldy
That was exciting.
- 1 English interview question
- Set up interview
- Econ paper
- Econ homework on antitrust suits
- The Clash of Civilizations? reading for Foreign Policy
Damn. Does 12 days left not mean anything to these teachers??