- 59/60 on my Econ test. Woo for 98%! And I got another 50/50 for my notebook. The man loves me, plain and simple.
- Tech was long. And exhausting. Tomorrow is opening night! EEP!!!
- It's snowing like blazes out there! The roads are sucking muchly, and there are so many accidents. There is also a big hope for a snow day. These IMs have been going around:
"Let it snow, let it snow! Cross you fingers, knock on wood.. hope to build snowmen 2moro! Send this to 10 people and your school will close for a SNOW DAY!!! This must be sent to 10 people by 10pm tonite.. if not, then you will have school and it will be the longest, most boring day ever. Don't send this back to the person who sent it to you! Now start sending!"
"Everyones going outside at 930 sharp and chanting "SNOW DAY! SNOW DAY!" ten times...so u do it too. and tell others"
*crosses fingers* I could use a day off!
- Headache. Realized that I have no Aleve or Advil (which is always a LAST resort) left in my purse. And since Daddy's gone, so are the good drugs. Mommy uses Excedrin and Tylanol. Boo!
- Need food.
- Anti-war thing tomorrow. People wearing shirts, no walk-out or strike or anything...but. I'm not doing it. I have my reasons. Most are due to the sensitivity issue. One, with the musical. Two, with friends who I know are for war. There are other pieces too, but. Yes.
- I was mocked(?) for having large breasts. I love my Schmikes.
- I NEED FOOD!
Can't think straight anymore. Need sustenance.