So I went over to Allie's last night and it turns out she had thrown me a surprise birthday party! I love her so very much. Lots of fun was had, lots of food was consumed, some very random gifts were received.
I also love Allie because her gift was the 3 Doors Down CD. The one I've been bitching about for a week because I'm too broke to buy it. LOVE HER.
Zoe and I were the last ones there last night, and we didn't leave until 2am. By then I had sort of dozed off for a few minutes on the couch, but still. I took Zoe home and then came straight home and crashed. I was SO tired.
My massive bruise looks worse this morning than ever before. Probably something to do with the fact that Charlie and Hank keep hitting it. Which is MEGA painful. Bitches.
Had Honey Nut Cheerios for breakfast this morning...yum!
- Read Act II of Hamlet
- Go to Cici's [feed cats, play with cats, get in mail, upload bruise pictures]
- Shop for ingredients/make Quiche. WOO!!!
- Do my APES homework if I feel like it
- Listen to the new 3 Doors Down CD!!!!
- Buy/make/find a Secret Turkey present [eep!!]
I should go get on all that.