1. Heroines: Ariel (Little Mermaid) or Belle (Beauty & the Beast)? This is tough. They are both engrossed in learning, looking for a world besides their own, not the stereotypical blond bimbo, and both just very independent. I'm leaning towards Ariel, but it's really very difficult to decide.
2. More heroines: Mulan or Pocahontas? Mulan. I loved it. It's a fantastic movie that portrays a strong female lead. She is selfless and unafraid of taking risks. Pocahontas was just annoying and happened to be in the right place at the right time (not to mention that they butchered the story...)
3. Princesses: Snow White or Cinderella? Cinderella, Cinderella, CINDERELLA!!!! Not only my favorite princess, but my favorite story of all time. You've got to respect a girl who puts up with shit from her family and knows deep in her heart that things will get better. She manages to get out of bed every morning just to be taken for granted. That's respectable.
4. Toy Story: Buzz or Woody? Another tough one, but Buzz!!! He's too damn funny and Tim Allen is just great. (Hee! I have a full-sized cardboard cut-out of Buzz behind my bedroom door. It was from a store display...)
5. Animals: Simba (Lion King) or Bambi? Simba...duh. One, lions are better than deer any day. Two, he's just plain cool. And the fact that he has to overcome his own premonitions to be king. It's got a pretty good message.
6. Naughty boys: Peter Pan or Pinocchio? Peter Pan. If I could, I would definitely stay in Neverland forever. Who needs to grow up?
7. Sidekicks: Sebastian the Crab (Little Mermaid) or Jiminy Cricket (Pinocchio)? Jiminy just sucks. Sebastian is da coo' sidekick. Plus, he survives Louis's crazy cooking attempt!
8. Villains: Wicked Queen (Snow White) or Cruella DeVil (101 Dalmatians)? They both scared the shit out of me. The Wicked Queen was just evil and Cruella was freaky. Cruella still wins though, hands down.
9. Classics: Goofy or Pluto? Goofy always got on my nerves, and Pluto was just great. Sure, he was a bit temperamental, but I loved the cartoon with him and Chip and Dale in the Christmas tree.
10. And of course: Mickey or Donald? I never really liked either, but I suppose for the sake of argument, Donald was far less irritating. Mickey and his high pitched "I'm better than all of you" voice can be a bit overwhelming.
[home] Deerfield, IL
[class of] 2003
[eye color] Hazel-ish (brown with green)
[hair] Hahahahaha! Um...a bit of natural brown, plus a bunch of blond and red highlights.
[bf/gf] Nope nope. I'm single. ;)
[school] Deerfield High School
[clothing style] American Eagle
[band] Matchbox Twenty
[music genre] Any, really. Alternative, pop, rock, classic rock, *cough*country*cough*, dance
[color crayon] Macaroni and Cheese...just cause it's a kick-ass name.
[juice flavor] Fruit Medley (aka...V-8 Splash)
[cereal] Corn Pops or Froot Loops
[jolly rancher flavor] Watermelon
[skittle flavor] Cherry
[color m & m] Green (and I refuse to eat the blue ones. Yes, they taste different. Yes, they are gross!)
[kind of cookie] Cinnamon sugar
[hangout] Someone's house or potentially a park
[shoes] New Balance or Steve Madden (trendy, much?)
[restaurants] Olive Garden, Panera, Fazoli's!
[cars] Mine is a lovely teal '94 Chevy Cavalier.
[star wars character] I've only seen it once...I'll say Han Solo (mmm...Harrison Ford...)
[simpsons character] Trent McClure (You may remember me from such educational films as...)
[kitchen appliance] Toaster oven
[person to talk to online] Jason
[person to talk to on the phone] I don't use it often...but probably Allie.
[memories] Is this asking for my favorite memories? I don't understand the question and therefore refuse to answer.
[boxers or briefs?] Boxers
[plaid or striped?] PLAID!!!!!!!
[urban legend or the faculty?] The Faculty
[star trek or star wars?] Star Trek
[alt or rap?] Alternative
[ska or punk?] Neither? Punk
[classical or country?] Country (if it's modern), classical (if it's old)
[salt or pepper?] Salt
[coke or Pepsi?] Pepsi
[Dr. pepper or Mr. pibb?] Eww...neither!
[sprite, slice, or 7-up?] Sprite
[skittles-original, tropical, or wildberry?] Original
[m & m's-regular, peanut, peanut-butter, or almond?] Regular or peanut. The rest are gross!
[hershey's-hugs or kisses] Kisses. :-x
[jolly ranchers or jolly rancher bubble gum?] Umm...the normal ones.
[v-8 or hi-C?] Hi-C (unless it's V-8 Splash!)
[ken or Barbie?] Barbie
[bleh or blah?] Blah
[okay, ok, or o.k.?] Okay
[mono or stereo?] Stereo
[shake or stir?] Shake. ;-)
[pens, crayons, pastels, or colored pencils?] Pens, followed closely by colored pencils.
[bright colors or dark colors] Dark...deep is pretty.
[snap,crackle, or pop?] Mmm...Crackle was always a hottie.
[half-empty or half-full?] Depends on if the glass is new or used.
[adidas, nike, fila, or reebok?] Adidas
[sunshine or rain?] Rain!
[rain or snow?] Rain.
[sun or moon?] Moon. :)
[silver or gold?] Silver
[frogs or toads?] Eww...but probably frogs?
[cds or cassettes?] CDs.
[wild or mild?] I guess wild?
[rupaul or dennis rodman?] Uh...RuPaul?
[left handed or right handed?] Right
[are you smart?] Depends on the topic
[whats your middle name?] Marie
[how many personalities do you have?] More than a couple.
[how many piercings do you have?] 6...3 plus cartilage on my left ear. 2 on the right.
[tattoos?] None yet.
[what was your first word?] Fuck if I know. Probably something along the lines of "mama" or "fuck". I stared early. ;)
[are you superstitious?] Unfortunately I am very. You won't catch me walking under ladders...
[do you read your horoscope?] If it's around. I don't seek it out.
[do you believe in that stuff?] Not really, but the accuracy surprises me at times.
[can you do a cartwheel?] Probably not anymore.
[do you have bangs?] No
[can you drive?] Yes
[what do you drive?] The car I mentioned above.
[do you lick your envelopes or use a sponge?] Lick
[do you keep a journal?] Umm...this?
[what languages do you know?] English and a bit of French.
[do you like cotton candy?] Sometimes.
[do you like pina coladas?] Eww...no.
[what do you sleep in?] Alright, this question is unclear. a) a bed. b) my pajamas (tank top and flannel pants).
[how many pillows do you have?] 4 plus 2 throw pillows. I'd be happy with just 2, but mommy is insane.
[how many CDs do you have?] 160+
[how many times have you moved houses?] Never
[is your room messy?] Somewhat
[do you like your handwriting?] It's growing on me
[do you like to fingerpaint?] I haven't in a while...but sure.
[do you sleep with a stuffed animal?] Yes, several. Recently my Wish Bear has cuddled with me.
[do you sleep with socks on?] Nope. I'd get too hot.
[are you ticklish?] Yes.
[is your house 1, 2, or 3 floors?] 2, if you count the basement. It's a ranch house.
[do you have a basement or an attic?] Basement. I live there.
[did you go to preschool?] Yes
[are you a morning person?] Depends on how much sleep I got the night before...
[do you like classical music?] Sure.
[would you rather be tall or short?] I used to think tall, but now I'm going with short.
[would you rather burn to death or freeze to death?] Freeze. Eventually you'd just loose feeling.
[do you think guys or girls have it easier?] Guys. Girls are just plain fucked up.
[would you eat a bowl of live crickets for $40,000?] I don't know. Probably...?
[if you had a band what would you name it?] Untitled
[if you had to dye your hair right now, what color would you make it?] Red.
[if you had to get a body piercing right now where would it be?] Eyebrow
[if you had to get a tattoo right now, what would it be?] Either a butterfly or angel
[if you were gonna be stuck on a deserted tropical island forever with one other person who would you want it to be?] That's tough. I'd probably either take Allie or Jason. [ And I'm thinking being stranded with someone of the opposite gender would probably be a better idea. ;) ]
La la la. That's it for now.