1. What is your lineage? Where are your ancestors from?
Mama's family is 100% German (her grandparents or great-grandparents immigrated here) and Daddy's family is 50% German, and the rest is Dutch, Norwegian and I think English. So I'm 75% German, and trace amounts of the rest.
2. Of those countries, which would you most like to visit?
3. Which would you least like to visit? Why?
Norway, I guess. It just seems very icy, cold, desolate and has a lot of little islands.
4. Do you do anything during the year to celebrate or recognize your heritage?
Umm...sometimes we go to GermanFest up in Milwaukee (it's like SummerFest, but with polka bands, Leinekugles, and potato pancakes). Mama makes Ginger Snaps around Christmas time (I think those are of German descent...)
5. Who were the first ancestors to move to your present country (parents, grandparents, etc)?
Great-grandparents, or great-great. Not quite sure. I haven't done a family tree project since 8th grade.