I'm doing surveys for Lance's sake!
1. Who was the last person you yelled at? Hmm...I don't know. Maybe Carly, but it wasn't really yelling. It was jokingly...ya know?
2. Who was the last person you kissed? I plea the 5th.
3. What was the last memorable book you read? Eek. Actually finished? And enjoyed? Probably The Great Gatsby or A Farewell to Arms. Fitzgerald and Hemingway, respectively
4. When did you last dance? Probably a couple days ago. I'm alone in a house all day. I dance. And sing. Often.
5. What's the last thing you want to hear from your parents? "I think we should go on vacation...just the three of us." God, that would not end well...
6. When did you last go for a walk? Last week? I walked to Charlie's recently. And the park a few times. There was that night we all walked to Jason's. We've decided recently that we like walking.
7. When did you last do your ironing? AHAHAHAHA! I don't iron. Although honestly, I think I may have done it about a month ago. Random...
8. When was the last time you smiled all day? Eek. I don't remember...
9. What color of socks do you normally wear? I'm anti-sock in the summer...and most of the winter too. But if I have to, they are usually white.
10. Did you ever attend a private school? Nope. But I attend one of the most academically challenging high school in the country. Go us. *blah*
11. Do you like stuffed animals? Yes. I have Froggy, and my Tickle-Me Cookie Monster, Sylvia (the cat), DW (from Arthur) all on my bed. And of course, my Extra-Large Valentina!
12. Have you ever smashed pumpkins? Nope. But I've listened to them... ;)
13. Can you quote Shakespeare? Yes...
"I hold the world but as the world, Gratiano, A stage where every man must play his part, and mine is a sad one." - Antonio, "Merchant of Venice"
"Soft, what light though yonder window breaks. It is the East, and Juliet the sun. Arise fair sun and kill the envious moon." - Romeo, "Romeo and Juliet"
(I had to look this one up...)"Thou art most rich being poor, most choice, forsaken; and most loved, despised." - France, "King Lear"
At one point, I had to memorize Juliet's soliloquy, and some 25-line passage from "MacBeth". I don't remember either now.
14. Are you a neat freak? Somewhat. I like organization.
15. What is the worst injury you have ever given someone? I've scratched people before. And I kicked Caitlin in the shin once.
16. Do you ever eat lemons plain? I did when I was younger. But that's really bad for your teeth
17. Have you ever fired a gun? No, and I hopefully never will.
18. Do you own any knee-high boots? Not knee-high, but I have some that are mid-calf.
19. Do you have a crush on somebody? Not really...
20. Do you like swimming in lakes? I prefer private pools (like Bridgette's!).
21. Have you ever streaked at a football game or any other public event? Hell no.
22. What is your favorite gemstone? Anything but mine, because it's ugly.
23. Have you gone on many blind dates? Nope.
24. Has someone done something extra nice for you? Yes. A lot of people have.
25. Did you have a crush on any of your teachers? Yes, my seventh grade history teacher (damn that man was a hottie. And buff! He had just come from the army. Beautiful blue eyes too. *swoons*)
26. Have you ever been lost in a bad part of a city? Apparently. Well, we were in Irving Park and missed the turn onto 90-West, so we drove around a bit. I ended up filling up with gas on the corner of Armatice and California and my dad (who looks closely at gas bills) said that I was just out of some sketchy areas...that we had probably just driven though. It was some good times.
27. Would you rather have a mint or fruit flavored gum? Mint.
28. Do you ever eat food right out of cans or jars? Of course.
29. Has your mind ever gone blank? More often than I'd like to admit...
30. Have you ever met anyone interesting at the laundry mat? I've never been at a laundry mat, I don't think.
31. Are you kind? I like to think so. Others may call me a bitch. It's probably deserved too...
32. Would you give a needy person the shirt off your back? It would depend on the situation, but I would try to help in whatever way I could.
33. Do you have any beanie babies? I used to have a ton. I sold some, gave some to my niece/nephew. I still have a few of the cute and rare ones.
34. Would you rather be hot or cold? Cold. You can always cover up with blankets, or something. There's a limit to how much you can take off...
35. Is the glass half full, or empty? Usually half empty, but it depends on if the ice is melted yet, or the glass has obvious signs of use.
36. Do you exercise or work out regularly? Nope, but I play ultimate frisbee or soccer on occasion...
37. Could you kill if your life was threatened? I don't know. Maybe?
That was fun. But at least it was time consuming!