Celebrity - *NSYNC, Dexter Freebish - A Life of Saturdays, Yourself or Someone Like You - Matchbox 20
2. Look in your VCR/DVD player, is there a movie?:
The tape I used to record the TCA last night...my DVD player is empty.
3. If there happens to be music playing right now, what is it?:
Jimmy Fallon's Christmas Parodies (songs include Creed's With Arms Wide Open, David Gray's Babylon, and U2's Beautiful Day)
4. What are you wearing?:
Black Mesh Eastern Illinois University shorts with a gray tank top (they are my pj's)
5. Look down, what's the first thing that catches your eye?:
My kitty (who is laying on a blanket on my lap)
6. Turn on your TV if it's not on already, what network is it?:
That would involve finding the remote. Hang on...*rummages through crap on floor of room* *realizes it was sitting next to the computer and I wouldn't have had to move* *slaps head* It's still on channel 12 (FOX) from the TCA last night.
7. Look out the window, what's the weather like?
I have no window's in my room...but I think it's sunny and 75 degrees. Beautiful day.
8. If you were to hit redial on your phone right now, where would it call?:
My cell would call Caitlin (because she just called me about 20 minutes ago). My normal phone would probably call Allie.
9. Say "hello?" out loud, did anyone answer?:
I said it, to which my niece responded "What?" Like it was totally random, which it was.
10. What are you planning on doing next as soon as you get offline?
Showering, then going to some parks with Zoe, followed by going to Jewel to get some Frappuccino.
List Your Top Five Celebs [Damn, this is hard. I'm going with just male, because it's too hard to scruntch everyone into one list.]
1. Rob Thomas
2. Ben Affleck
3. Jason Lee
4. JC Chasez
5. John Cusack
So that was me, using a survey thing I found in someone elses journal. K, I'm done. Go away now.