Another late night. God I love summer.
Bridgette, Lewis and I went swimming for over 2 and a half hours. Then JC came. Swimming = fun, though me = afraid of water. (Shaddup, all of you. Yes I'm afraid of water. Bite me.)
JC left, and we watched Office Space. Rather, Bridgette and I watched the movie while Lewis slept on the couch.
At 1, when the movie ended, we went to Denny's to get food. Me = broke, therefore me = didn't eat. But it was quite the experience with lots of sugar, jelly throwing and making fun of the dumbasses that occupy a Denny's at 1:45am.
Now I'm home, in my beautifully clean room. I love clean rooms. They are great.
And before bed, me = lemming, and god forbid I be left out. So here is that little survey thing. Weekend = whee!
1. Do you live in a house, an apartment or a condo? house
2. Do you rent or own? My parents own it. I just mooch because I'm legally a child. :)
3. Does anyone else live with you? My mom and dad. My sister Fayanne when she's home on break from school. My cat Cici.
4. How many times have you moved in your life? Never. Same house for 17 years, 7 months and 17 days. (Yes, I counted)
I have, however, moved rooms 3 times. From my little closet of a room, to share with my sister, back to the closet, and the to my nice basement room where I reside now. Ah, wood paneling and full-size bed. I love this room.
5. What are your plans for this weekend? Tonight I did the swimming/movie/Denny's thing. Tomorrow at 5 is Candace's birthday (I'm seemingly unenthused. *sigh*) where I will sleep until Sunday, have breakfast there and then ???. There is no limit to my possible activities.