I left my house at 9:45 this morning.
I just got home at 4:24...well...this morning. The fucking sun is starting to come up. The sky isn't midnight blue, it's like...lighter.
Fricker, it's late. I've been up for so long.
I'm supposed to wake up at 8:30-ish. Four hours to sleep. Yum.
Stuff I did today:
- Went to school and got my grades
- Went shopping for Jason's graduation present
- Went to Jason's Graduation party...for 6 hours (three hours longer than it was supposed to run.)
- Went to Chili's for dinner
- Went to Bridgette's to play Settlers of Catan.
- Went for ice cream at midnight at a 24-hour Baskin Robbins/Dunkin Donuts.
- Came back to Bridgette's to watch Alien.
- Slept through the entirety of Alien.
- Woke up and hung out with Bridgette and Chazz until 4:15.
- Came home.
Home is such an odd place.
And I need sleep.
And my party is tomorrow!!!!!!!!