Gail (gailmarie) wrote,

  • Mood:
  • Music:

Living's no fun when you're dead inside

Busy times 12.

Driving to Charleston, it rained the entire way. I still made it in 3 and a half hours because I was following some cars going 80 the entire way.

Staying at my sister's was fun. We had Mexican food for dinner, then watched American Pie 2. In the morning, she made biscuits and gravy. She's turning southern, it's really cute.

The meet went well, I got a sunburn on my face, but Erika came in first for the 2 mile. Yay.

Nikki, Allie, Melissa, Heather and I ate at Stake N Shake before we left Charleston. Though debated highly, they think we ended up leaving at 4:45. I think it was 3:45 though, because I made it home by 7:20. Yeah, you can do the math. 4:45 wouldn't have made any sense.

The drive home was long and sunny. I think that was part of the reason I got burned. Overall, not too bad though.

Stopped home for about three seconds to unpack dirty clothes and put in clean stuff before heading to the mini-golf place. I met up with Nikki, Allie and Melissa again. The wait was an hour and fifteen minutes, and the rest of our group had already started 20 minutes ago.

So I took Melissa back to her house so that she could pick up sleepover stuff and her car. Allie bribed me with a grande Tazoberry from Starbucks so that she wouldn't have to drive.

I got back to the mini-golf place and everyone had finished, so we went to Max and Erma's for dinner. Unfortunately with 23 people on short notice on a Saturday night, we couldn't be seated together, so we split up into tables. I was one of the first four there, so we all (Lewis, Charlie, and Goldie) sat together.

After, I had to go back home to pick up movies for Nikki's house. Because I was driving Charlie and Lewis, they came with.

Then we all hung out at Nikki's for a few hours. Some people left at curfew, others at about 2:30. Then all that was left was the people sleeping over, and we basically crashed then.

We woke up at about 10 this morning, and at donuts for breakfast. I left Nikki's a little before 11. Got home, just showered, I need to unpack before I leave for the bridal shower in a half an hour.

I still have a hell of a lot of English reading to do, and I think I'll put off French until the morning (like usual). The good thing is, I'm taking my Calculus final Thursday and Friday, so I have no more homework in that class, and for the last two weeks, we will probably be watching movies.

I'm tired. I'm hungry. And the day has only began. I think I may stop at Panera.

le sigh.

  • Post a new comment


    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded 

    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.