[EDIT: Egad, I love this icon! Ben! Matt! Fallen Angels! *swoons*]
1) Do you know your bloodtype?
- Eh, no.
2) Any interesting things your name spells with the letters rearranged?
- Backwards it's Liag. But that's not overly cool.
3) Do you know anyone with the same first name as you?
- Sort of. I'm not friends with them, but I've met people. Ask my sister Fayanne. *snickers*
4) Do you know anyone with the same middle name as you?
- Yes. Deana, for one. My aunt Donna, my cousin Annette, and about a zillion other people.
5) Do you know anyone (unrelated) that has the same last name as you?
- Um..there are some around the Highland Park area that are probably *extremely distantly* related, but other than that...I suppose it's not too uncommon. But actually know someone? No.
6) Do you have any weird nicknames that only your family calls you?
- *cough*Gailsnailpuppydogtail*cough* I swear to god, anyone uses that and I will hunt you down and beat you!
7) Do you collect anything?
- Stolen stuff from restaurants? Pieces of college mailings? (I got Northwestern today. AHAHA! Even if I got in, I couldn't pay for it.) I guess you could say I'm working on a CD collection.
8) What is your most treasured item?
- Froggy. My stuffed animal frog. Lots of sentimental value.
9) Do you have a best friend?
10) Do you have a pen pal you actually keep in touch with?
- Ha. No.
11) What was the first CD you ever bought?
- Bon Jovi, "Crossroads"
12) How many CDs do you have?
13) What was the first video tape you ever bought?
- Ooo...tough. I have a lot of those too. Ferris, maybe.
14) How many video tapes do you have?
- Around 50.
15) What was the first DVD you ever bought?
- Thomas Crown Affair (mmmm...Pierce...art...stealing stuff...)
16) How many DVDs do you have?
- About 50
17) What was the first concert you ever went to?
- *cough*CelineDion*cough* I was in 5th grade, she was still brunette and didn't have a huge hit album or Titanic. It was also free and a last minute thing.
18) How many concerts have you been to?
19) What game systems do you have?
- Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Game Boy (I'm a Nintendo chick. I really wish I still had NES)
20) How many games do you have?
- I wouldn't be able to count. They are everywhere.
21) What's your earliest memory?
- I was in Florida when I was 5, with two of my cousins who were 6, and we couldn't swim, so we would latch onto the sides of this outdoor pool at the motel and just do laps. But the sides of the pool were all bumpy and rigid and when we got out, our toes were all cut up and bleeding. Nice, huh?
22) Who was your hero when you were a child?
- I don't think I had one.
23) When did you start using the internet?
- At school, they made us use it in 6th grade...so 12-ish?
24) What's one thing you love that no one else does?
- My cat? I don't know. Everything that I like, someone else does too.
25) When was your first kiss?
- Cheek or otherwise? I've never really been kissed :( but gay-boy Zach kisses my cheek everyday and says I'm the only girl he likes to kiss and touch so much. Aww.
26) What's one talent you wished you had?
- Play piano. One of my two regrets in life.
27) Where do you buy your clothes?
- Express. Express. Express, and a little bit of Gap, Limited, New York and Company, American Eagle. But mostly, I could buy stock in Express.
28) How would you describe your style of clothes?
- Comfy, nicer than your average teen, not skankish.
29) If you could have a wardrobe filled with any one brand, what would it be?
30) What style of clothes do you like, but would never wear?
- The skanky Britney type. I love it, but could never pull it off.
31) What style of clothes do you find really ridiculous?
- I don't know. I guess the guys that wear shorts and tee shirts all year long. Hello? There's snow on the ground, put on some fucking clothes.
32) What's your favorite type of man/woman?
- Fun, but with a deeper side.
33) What's your least favorite type of man/woman?
- The people that think they are god's gift to everything.
34) If you were born again, would you want to be a man or a woman?
35) Are you happy you were born a woman/man?
36) If you could be a member of the opposite sex for one day, what would you do?
- Pee standing up! *laughs* And walk around like I was god's gift to women...because I could!
37) What is your current occupation?
- Student. Blah. Can I have your job??
38) What are your hopes for the future?
- College...though I'm focusing on graduating High School
39) What is your favorite quote?
- "Be nice; for everyone you meet is fighting a harder battle."
40) Any last words?
- That sounds so final....eep. I guess, I love you all!!