1. Washing your hands with cold water. (Stupid hot water heater)
2. Wanting to hear that really good "fuck the world" song, and the shuffle feature keeps coming up with songs like TIPY. (Stupid Winamp)
3. Cleaning up cat puke. (Stupid cat)
4. Bad toothpaste aftertaste. (Stupid Crest)
5. My email not working. (Stupid Bradley)
6. Me bitching so damn much. (Stupid me)
7. Me overreacting all the time. (Stupid me)
8. Me blowing up the most insignificant thing. (Stupid me)
9. Me not telling people who piss me off, that they piss me off, so things never get better. (Stupid me)
10. People who piss me off, and don't realize it. (Stupid people)
11. That I don't go to LA for another 10 fucking days. (Stupid Valentines day coming too late in the month)
12. The pigsty that my room is. (Stupid mess)
13. That I never have time to do the things I want. **
14. How stressed I let myself get. (Stupid me)
15. That my stomach knots when I'm stressed. (Stupid stomach)
16. That stress gives me headaches. (Stupid stress)
17. That I'm more stressed than a 17-year old should be. (Stupid age)
18. That I sometimes say things I regret. A lot. (Stupid me)
19. That I want to get away from it all, but can't. (Stupid obligations)
20. That I do things because I should, and not because I want to. (Stupid me)
21. That I don't put my priorities in the order I'd like to see them. (Stupid me)
22. That I clench my teeth when I get upset. (Stupid hurting jaw)
23. That I want to go to bed, but don't think I can. (Stupid insomniatic behavior)
24. That there are more important things in life than email, and yet that is what is keeping me from sleeping at 4AM. (STUPID ME)
25. That I am apparently one of the most stupid and screwed up people in the entire world. Fuck me.
What I want: My email to work. To watch more movies. To read more books. To live life. To not care about the little things. To be spontanious. To love big and hurt small. To realize what's important and what can wait for tomorrow. To sleep more. To have more fun.
What I do: Worry too much. Spend too much time on school work and homework. Feel guilty when I prioritize wrong. Make myself sick when I worry. Cry too much. Cry WAY too much. Slack off, then yell at my........... Blah, I quit. I'm done.
**Which reminds me...My friends thing I'm a horrible slacker and they hate me. Well, they don't. I know they don't. But ... eh, nevermind. I really don't want to go there right now.