Technically, Barack Obama and I are members of the same denomination of church (United Church of Christ).
We just have so much in common. Awesome liberalisms abound!
I think USA is honoring me today by airing Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl. Granted, it's been on every couple weeks since the summer...but it's on TODAY. So yes. It's for me.
So far no big plans for the rest of today. Two of the roommies are working, so if I get dragged out, it will be much later. A nice dinner will most likely not happen. Possibly a trip to TGI Fridays (because I love it), which is open until 2am. Classes in the morning will suck.
Also...awesome people who share my birthday:
- Vivian Leigh (Scarlet O'Hara herself)
- Ike Turner (okay...not so awesome)
- Art Garfunkel
- Sam Shepard (writer and actor, and he was born in Fort Sheridan, IL)
- Herman's Hermits' Peter Noone
- Bryan Adams
- Tilda Swinton
- Tatum O'Neal
- Famke Janssen
- Sam Rockwell
- Judy Reyes (Carla on "Scrubs")