Stuff that didn't get posted when AT&T was being a prick last night...
1) The house still smells like bacon from breakfast
2) After Bonnie's, I went to Rob's house and a few of us watched Minority Report. It was good, but I am annoyed with America's obsession with happy endings.
3) Lint brushes work on skin! (silly sweater fuzz in the arm pit)
4) "Hee hee hee...oh. I was laughing out loud, wasn't I?" - Rob
5) I am quickly becoming obsessed with "Cry Me a River". I like the song, it has a good beat, and I LOVE the video! Stalker!Justin is the coolest ever!!!
6) Fa and I are meeting Mama for lunch today. Bleh.
7) I need to shower and get dressed in the next 25 minutes. Ha! Oh...I should go now.
Number 5 just cries a river a minute
7 wants to tie you up and drown you in it
Yeah, 14 just wants to say so long, bygones
32 wants to do things to you that'll make you blush
10 would key the El Camino that you love so much
And there ain't nobody wants to mess with 23
Oh, lucky 4 you tonight I'm just me
Love this song. It's so funny. And was on the radio on the way home.
Lunch was actually really good. Mama was, well...Mama. But I had the most fantastic Chicken BLT Wrap-Up thing with a side of Egg Harbor's really good salad with Poppyseed Dressing and their fried potato chunk things. YUM!
Rob is planning a Flat Top dinner later. More yum. But lots of money for unlimited food...and I'm so stuffed right now that that sounds bleh. But it will be good.
And Mama's finally calling to make an appointment for my foot. It's heinously bruised and hideous looking and has been hurting more recently. Boo.
And I will be calling to make an eye doctor appointment too...probably. I'm thinking that I might get some cute thick-rimmed glasses to wear occasionally, while keeping these ones for primary use...if I can. Our insurance is awesome so I get $200 off any frames. Whee!!
And Fayanne and I might do a little shopping later. I now have $80 gift cards to Express, $25 to Kohl's (new sheets!?!?!), $30 to Best Buy and I've had a $15 to Barnes and Noble since my birthday. Woo!
And I'm spent. Perhaps a nap is in order...
I swear...there was something I was going to say.
And it was "important".
Eh, oh well.
I napped a bit. More like laying in my dark room with my foot elevated and iced and listening to 3 Doors Down and Matchbox Twenty. Yum.
Then Fayanne and I watched Jeopardy! Whee!!
Tomorrow, I have a foot doctor appointment at 9:45. Then an eye doctor appointment at 11:30. At noon, I babysit Zoe until Katie picks her up, then at 2:10, I have to be at the train station to go downtown for Nikki's birthday thing. Shit, I need to get her a present. Aww...fuck. I forgot. Oh well.
In an hour, we're all meeting at Chili's for dinner, then hanging out at Pat's. Fun and excited as usual...but at least I'm not home!