I hate waking up on Fridays. I don't know why it's any different than waking up on other days, but it just happens to suck more.
Anywho. I'm debating. There are a few CDs I need. Obviously I've been meaning to buy Smashing Pumpkins, Nirvana, Weezer and Green Day forever, but those have mostly been bumped.
I need the RENT soundtrack. I've been meaning to get The Lion King - The Musical soundtrack (since LA actually. Heh. 6 months since then. I'm on the ball, I swear). I also want the Into the Woods soundtrack. Very badly. Especially if we'll be seeing it in New York. Vanessa Williams!
Actually, I think I'd rather get Into the Woods on DVD. Bernadette Peters! But still.
Eeeee! Someone tell me to get off of Amazon.com. Especially when I still have mommy's credit card information. Into the Woods! DVD! Les Miserables! DVD! Eeee!
Yeah. So I love theatre. Chicago's has been so bad recently. The Producers, Mamma Mia! and Aida opened here last year before taking it to Broadway, but that was last year (or even the year before?) We've had nothing! NOTHING! The last show Ci and I saw was Les Miz, and it was our second time because it came through about 4 years ago.
Oy. Started adding stuff to my amazon.com shopping cart. $148.39. Ouch. I think I only have about $60 to my name, so I couldn't quite pay Mama back for that.
Into the Woods soundtrack: Original Broadway Cast or Revival Broadway Cast?
AKA: Bernadette or Vanessa. I'm thinking Revival, and then get the Original cast on DVD. Ooo....
Yeah, I NEED to stop now. So...
The Friday Five!
1. Do you have a car? If so, what kind of car is it? It's a lovely teal-green 1994 Chevy Cavalier. But! It's completely paid for! Woo!
2. Do you drive very often? Every day. Actually...recently I've been getting rides with people. I'm usually the one giving (carpooling saves the environment, yo), but I've been bumming them recently.
3. What's your dream car? Well, I've always wanted a BMW Z3 - Light blue/silver. But that's so impractical, so I'd also like a Jeep Grand Cherokee. (And a Jeep Wrangler, while I'm at it.)
4. Have you ever received a ticket? Um, yes. I blame NSYNC. Ci and I were driving down to Arkansas last year to go to the Little Rock PopOdyssey concert on the 4th of July, and 6 miles from Missouri, I got a ticket. And damn if Illinois speeding tickets aren't $85.
But I've never had a parking ticket. :)
5. Have you ever been in an accident? No, thank god. Hopefully I won't be anytime soon either. (*knocks on wood*)
He Live In You - Lion King 2 (it was also in the musical)
Oh, and they had this "Share the love" thing, where you can save people 10% if they order any of the same things you did within a week. So Cici, I put in your email, and if you decide to order the RENT soundtrack within a week, you get 10% off. Not sure how much you'd want Lion King, but it applies to that too. :)
-Lance bobblehead box (empty) -NSYNC singing Chirstmas ornament [plays "Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays"] box (empty) -KISSFM rubber band bracelet thing -Stitch toy that shakes when you pull on the ice cream cone he's holding. -soft little beanie dog with... -a pink bead bracelet (around dog's neck) -alarm clock
Stuck to/hanging off of my (home) monitor:
-picture of Tarzan -picture of JC -yellow Mardi Gras beads -( Collapse )</small>
Obviously, I don't have a job, so I didn't do this for my "work computer".