- I am deeply saddened by Sydney Pollack's passing. I really, truly adored that man; he was exceptional.
- It's possible that I love Phil Collins more than is entirely normal.
- Work sucks the energy out of me, but it's so much fun and the people are really great (especially now that I'm socializing more).
- My paycheck on Thursday is going to ROCK. Hard core.
- California overturning the ban on gay marriage rocks even more hard core. Small steps.
- I still love Alanis Morissette. So very much.
- My BFF is engaged to be married. So very weird.
- Policies and Republicanism aside, I think John McCain is a really good guy (and he has some AMAZING people on his staff who are steering him in all the right directions).
Alright...I can't think of anything else and I'm sleepy, so I'm going to watch a little TV before hitting the hay. I have to wake up at 5:10 tomorrow morning, so I can get to work by 7:15am. I work until 8pm...that's a 12-hour shift. Ouch.